8 Homeopathic Treatments for BPH
As men age, the risk of developing some prostate problems increases as well. The most common prostate condition that is not life threatening is BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperlasia. Other conditions are considered dangerous, such as inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis) and prostate cancer. This enlargement is very common, and that is why doctors really consider it a part of aging in men.
The prostate contributes to the process of ejaculation. It is the gland that produces the fluid necessary for semen to be properly secreted. The prostate becomes active during puberty, and it gets bigger as the person ages.
Most of the time, the person won’t experience any symptoms until the age of 40. Treatments are only required if the symptoms worsen, and they usually appear when the person reaches 60.
Pressure increases in the urethra if the prostate becomes larger than its normal size. This is one of the reasons why urination becomes harder as it weakens the bladder in time.
An Enlarged Prostate will show the Following Symptoms:
- Difficulty in urination.
- Dysuria or painful urination.
- Weakened urethral reflex or difficulty in allowing urine to flow in the urethra or stopping the flow.
- Problem in clearing the urine in the bladder.
- Leaking of the urine due to the weakened urethral reflex.
- Increased urination.
- Involuntary urination.
- Irritation in the scrotum area.
- Uncomfortable feeling during ejaculation.
A lot of men experiencing these symptoms ignore them because they feel ashamed with their condition. But this is not a good way to deal with it, since it will definitely worsen everything. This include symptoms such as pain and the development of serious conditions in the kidney and prostate.
Common Homeopathic Treatments
Some items found in the kitchen help minimize the effects of prostate enlargement. These products can also eliminate the actual prostate condition and all its complications. Some of the home items include:
- Corn Silk has been an alternative medicine, especially for prostate problems or Benign Prostatic Hyperlasia. The husk of the corn is boiled until the extract mixes with the water. You then drink it like usual tea.
- Fish is rich in omega-3 such as tuna, mackerel, and salmon, which can help minimize the risk of tumors.
- A German doctor discovered pumpkin seeds. The seeds minimize the development of BPH, made possible because of the zinc content, which enhances the overall condition of the immune system. You can eat the seeds as is, or boil them to make a tea as well.
- Saw Palmetto extract has been proven effective in enhancing the urinary system; it frees the urethra from any blockage as well as prevents anything that can block urine passage. The extract has substances that can affect hormone production, which will minimize the size of the prostate. Consult a doctor to find out the recommended dosage taken, depending on the condition of the prostate.
- Soy and soy based food contains phytoestrogens, known to help the body lower the level of testosterone. Testosterone is a known contributor in the development of cancer and tumors in the body, especially in the prostate.
- Stinging Nettle is popular, especially in Europe for a long time now. This herb is potent enough to minimize or eliminate the symptoms of BPH or prostate enlargement. It works by preventing testosterone binding to the cells. Consult a doctor specializing in prostate health to find out about the recommended dosage.
Simple Things that can Make a Difference in Prostate Care
- Drinking lots of water everyday will definitely help. At least 8 glasses of water is all the body needs to clean the organs, especially the prostate and urinary tract.
- Reduce consumption of red meat and fats.
- Check your prostate at least annually or if any symptoms appear.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, or simply lessen alcohol consumption if you can’t
completely avoid it.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||86%||80%||75%||66%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Good||Risk Free||Good||Risk Free|